We are currently recruiting for the Cleaning Operative based in Birmingham, B4 6AA
Pay rate: £10.90 per hour
Monday to Friday 18:00pm to 20:00pm, based on 10 hours per week.
The post holder will be responsible for the general cleaning of the premises in accordance with the contract specific standards, under direction of the cleaning supervisor. They will carry out cleaning duties in accordance with safe working practices and work as an effective member of the team, with limited disruption to the client.
- Work in a safe and healthy manner for the benefit of the cleaner, company personnel, client personnel, other contractors, visitors and members of the public.
- Ensure that statutory requirements, codes of practice and procedures relating to the Health and Safety at Work and any other relevant enhancements are met in full.
- Correctly wear the personal protective equipment supplied in the areas designated for this.
- Maintain and be responsible for the safe use and storage of all cleaning materials and equipment used in the course of his/her duties.
- Report defects, deficiencies or health and safety related issues to the supervisor with minimum delay.
- Display appropriate signage to ensure that occupants of the building are aware of any circumstances that may affect their health and safety whilst cleaning operations are taking place.
- Undertake regular inspections of all departmental equipment, reporting on the condition of equipment and/or damage.
- Duties may include cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, mopping, and buffing, emptying litter bins and removing waste to designated disposal points, polishing, dusting of designated areas, which include toilet and associated facilities, fixtures and fittings, using the necessary powered equipment, where appropriate and with relevant training.
- Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post.
What can we offer you?
Upon joining Bellrock, you can expect a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 1 additional day as a thank you (enjoy it, it’s on us)
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Life cover 4 x your salary
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.