Mobile Mechanical Engineer
The successful post holder will be required to:
- Carry out works to a high standard.
- Carry out all duties to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure all PPE is worn correctly and kept in good order.
- Communicate effectively with technical operations team.
- Carry out all compliance certification required for the role.
- Build a good working relationship with both the office and engineering teams.
- Form part of a call-out rota (1-10).
- To keep your van, tools and uniform clean and in good working order.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced mechanical engineer and will ideally have worked in the commercial and hospitality sectors.
- Full understanding of a workforce management (CAFM) system via a PDA tablet.
- Wide knowledge on Health & Safety
- NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing Installations (or equivalent)
- Health & Safety qualification (IOSH)
- G3 Unvented Qualification
- Generous overtime package.
- Maximum travel of 1-2 hours away from home.
- High specification van.
- Dedicated scheduler to help manage workload.
- Paid door to door travel.
- Call out allowance.
- Flexible start/finish times.
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years + 1 additional day.
- Salary exchange pension scheme.
- Life cover 4 x your salary.
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.