Location: Hackney, London
The successful post holder will be required to:
- Undertake planned & reactive trade-related maintenance tasks within own area of expertise and skills set allocated by the Scheduler and/or appropriate manager.
- Ordering supplier parts via purchase order line.
- Managing van stock as required.
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota as designated.
- Provide recommendations / solution options to rectify faults/maintenance issues.
- Take measurements, estimate labour and identify material requirements for follow-on works via the red reporting system.
- Provide support to other trades when required.
- Recognised trade qualifications in joinery, plumbing or general construction maintenance- desirable.
- Team player
- Good communication
- Generous overtime package.
- High specification van.
- Call out allowance.
- Flexible start/finish times.
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Salary exchange pension scheme.
- Life cover 4 x your salary.
- LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme.
- Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
- Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.