Salary: £24,000- £26,000 per annum with potential to earn up to £36,000 with overtime.
Location: Southampton, SO14 0YG
Working pattern: Working 5 days out of 7, over a 3-week rota of either 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm or 12pm- 7:30pm + on call
The successful post holder will be required to:
- Monitoring and completion of all jobs on the Helpdesk ensuring they are carried out in a timely manner and in line with contracted KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Monitoring and deliver of an effective Planned Preventative Maintenance programme based on tasks to be completed on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and yearly basis.
- Daily checks of interior and exterior condition of the premises, plant rooms and public areas with any defects found are reported and logged.
- Manage specialist sub-contractors undertaking PPM and reactive tasks.
- Manage specialist sub-contractors undertaking remedial work.
- Co-ordinate the management of M&E services.
- Manage sub-contractors who attend breakdowns to specialist plant and equipment.
- Monitor and review the standard and quality of subcontractors work and manage and corrective actions/works that need to be done.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Regional Facilities Manager.
- Knowledge of health and safety, risk assessment, work permits, industry qualification desirable.
- Experience of working in a maintenance or Healthcare environment.
- Must be numerate and IT literate for the purpose of communications and recording of information with the systems used to complete the contracted tasks i.e. Helpdesk system and email.
- Must be physically able to fulfil all designated duties as well having good manual dexterity - you must be quick and confident with your hands.
- City and Guilds and /or NVQ qualification in a Hard Services FM related discipline- Desirable
What can we offer you?
Generous overtime package and call out allowance
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + 1 additional day as a thank you (enjoy it, it’s on us)
LifeWorks employee assistance and wellness program
Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Salary sacrifice schemes: Cycle to work and Techscheme
Holiday purchase scheme of additional 5 days per year
Committed to paying real living wage
Offers and discount scheme designed to save money on everyday shopping and essentials.